- Aloha Cinematikeros !!! …how are you doing ?…my hope for all of us is that in this imposed state of siege called quarentine we are learning on how to sharpen our best human and survival qualities !!!…this too shall pass and we’ll see each other on the other side of paradise !!! with love and Aloha…JJ….
- HEADS UP ! …FOR MONDAY MARCH 16, 2020…
- ***MONDAY March 16th, 2020 *** Loro*** DIRECTED BY: Paolo Sorrentino*** INTERPRETED BY: Toni Servillo, Elena Sofia Ricci and Riccardo Scamarcio
- ***MONDAY March 9th, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
- ***MONDAY March 2nd, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
Thank you very much for posting your delicious carrot salad. Exceptional.
You’re welcome, Lynne!
Here is the requested Carrot Salad recipe:
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1 tablespoon tahini (or sunflower butter)
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon 100% pure maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 cups grated carrots
1/3 cup dried cranberries
1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
● In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, coconut aminos, tahini (or sunflower butter), apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and salt. Whisk until smooth.
● Stir in the carrots, cranberries and poppy seeds.