- Aloha Cinematikeros !!! …how are you doing ?…my hope for all of us is that in this imposed state of siege called quarentine we are learning on how to sharpen our best human and survival qualities !!!…this too shall pass and we’ll see each other on the other side of paradise !!! with love and Aloha…JJ….
- HEADS UP ! …FOR MONDAY MARCH 16, 2020…
- ***MONDAY March 16th, 2020 *** Loro*** DIRECTED BY: Paolo Sorrentino*** INTERPRETED BY: Toni Servillo, Elena Sofia Ricci and Riccardo Scamarcio
- ***MONDAY March 9th, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
- ***MONDAY March 2nd, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
Amélie By: Jean-Pierre Jeunet
This entry was posted in Jean-Pierre Jeunet and tagged Artus de Penguern, Audrey Tautou, Mathieu Kassovitz, Rufus, Urbain Cancelier, Yolande Moreau. Bookmark the permalink.
Amelie portrays how easily a minor tweak, can twist and redirect our “destinations”
The impact of an “inner child”, and the healing power of love-
center and transform our cores.
Everything, impacts our Karma-
the fly landing in the street-
a box full of memories-
kindness and cruelty-
Cause and effect-
Cause and effect.
Jean Pierres Jeunets-explores the full spectrum of emotions in his Films-
from dreams being stolen-
to dreams being actualized.
Bravo- Tom and JJ
and – Thank You !!!!!!
I noticed Amelie is on one of the movie channels I have back here in CT…. I started watching it but had to leave. After reading your commentary, I will set aside time to see it! Hope all is well with everyone. Beautiful back here… Marion
what a tsunami of creativity contained in such a little jewel of a film…not one frame of the film was wasted in banalities or senseless ego trips…so crammed with the dreams, fantasies, realities, night-mares, day-mares, afternoon-mares of this grown-up artist=
jean-pierre jeunet…with his child/creator fully alive for the ocassion…what a privilege to see it again in such well disposed company…ahhhhhhhhhh, the pleasures of (w)holistic (sic) film viewing- as opposed to “seeing a movie” because he/she is so cute” …thank you for indulging us…jj
almost midnight ,still up…watching the film again with the
directors comments…can’t get enough of this fantastic film. production design,story,acting.music,locations,faces,crazy
situations,archival footage…a real gem…plus i have had a 50 year love affair with photobooths.. tom sewell