- Aloha Cinematikeros !!! …how are you doing ?…my hope for all of us is that in this imposed state of siege called quarentine we are learning on how to sharpen our best human and survival qualities !!!…this too shall pass and we’ll see each other on the other side of paradise !!! with love and Aloha…JJ….
- HEADS UP ! …FOR MONDAY MARCH 16, 2020…
- ***MONDAY March 16th, 2020 *** Loro*** DIRECTED BY: Paolo Sorrentino*** INTERPRETED BY: Toni Servillo, Elena Sofia Ricci and Riccardo Scamarcio
- ***MONDAY March 9th, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
- ***MONDAY March 2nd, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
The City Of Lost Children By:Marc Caro & Jean-Pierre Jeunet
This entry was posted in Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Marc Caro and tagged Daniel Emilfork, Dominique Pinon, Francois Hadji-Lazaro, Genevieve Brunet, Jean-Claude Dreyfus, Judith Vittet, Marc Caro, Ron Perlman. Bookmark the permalink.
the morning after is always so rich in the alignment of significant images from the film in my mind and my subjective interpretation of scenes…what remains for me is the solidarity and camaraderie that developed among the children and how they managed to help each other through out their misfortunes…the insatiable appetite of the little boy, the solid character of miette and her 21 year-old-feet, the awkward tenderness of One, the magical inventiveness of the film-makers in creating such characters that teased our minds and wounds…a perfect hairy-fairy tale for adults…multiple visions required to begin getting thru the glut of creativity…
again, i felt that miette carried this movie. what a great little actor, she really pulled in the entire audience. miette!!