- Aloha Cinematikeros !!! …how are you doing ?…my hope for all of us is that in this imposed state of siege called quarentine we are learning on how to sharpen our best human and survival qualities !!!…this too shall pass and we’ll see each other on the other side of paradise !!! with love and Aloha…JJ….
- HEADS UP ! …FOR MONDAY MARCH 16, 2020…
- ***MONDAY March 16th, 2020 *** Loro*** DIRECTED BY: Paolo Sorrentino*** INTERPRETED BY: Toni Servillo, Elena Sofia Ricci and Riccardo Scamarcio
- ***MONDAY March 9th, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
- ***MONDAY March 2nd, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
MONDAY MARCH 2, 2015 ***THE MAN FROM LONDON,*** DIRECTED BY BELA TARR, with TILDA SWINTON
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
This morning I arose, made coffee took a cup to Madame in bed and we both sat up there and discussed last nights movie and all the varied comments… from our bed thru a large window we view a wall of planting with flowers which we liken to a slow or contemplative “move”. We discussed the event for over an hour.
We had additional thoughts about the film… It had implications for a good deal more than seemed to be suggested by the comments. A bow to you
A splendid “Art Film” that I enjoyed very much. Slow? No problem. Abstract? You bet! Dark strange objects and architecture from Eastern Europe. Yes!
Ambient sound, great faces, surreal images. Bela Tarr sure has fun making images. He loves the medium of film. Alberto Giacometti, Rene Magritte, Max Ernst, Francis Bacon would all be at home in this film.