Three Colors: Red (French: Trois couleurs: Rouge, Polish: Trzy kolory. Czerwony) is a 1994 film co-written, produced, and directed by Polish filmmaker Krzysztof Kieślowski. It is the final film of The Three Colors Trilogy, which examines the French Revolutionary ideals; it is preceded by Blue and White. Kieślowski had announced that this would be his final film, which proved true with the director’s sudden death in 1996. Red is about fraternity, which it examines by showing characters whose lives gradually become closely interconnected, with bonds forming between two characters who appear to have little in common.
- Monday Octorber 23rd, 2017**** La Pointe Courte, Directed by Agnes Varda, Staring Philippe Noiret & Silvia Monfort
- Monday, October 16th, 2017***** ” Cleo From 5-7″, Directed by Agnès Varda, *** with Corinne Marchand, Antoine Bourseiller***
- Monday, October 9th, 2017 ***** “The Great Beauty ” ***** “LA GRANDE BELLEZZA” ***** directed by Paolo SORRENTINO ***** with TONY SERVILLO *****
- MONDAY OCTOBER 2ND, 2017 ***** PADRE PADRONE ***** directed by PAOLO AND VITTORIO TAVIANI TAVIANI BROTHERS *****
- MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2017*****”SCENT OF A WOMAN”*****directed by MARTIN BREST*****interpreted by AL PACINO, CHRIS O’DONELL, PHILLIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN