Three Colors: Red (French: Trois couleurs: Rouge, Polish: Trzy kolory. Czerwony) is a 1994 film co-written, produced, and directed by Polish filmmaker Krzysztof Kieślowski. It is the final film of The Three Colors Trilogy, which examines the French Revolutionary ideals; it is preceded by Blue and White. Kieślowski had announced that this would be his final film, which proved true with the director’s sudden death in 1996. Red is about fraternity, which it examines by showing characters whose lives gradually become closely interconnected, with bonds forming between two characters who appear to have little in common.
- ***MONDAY November 25th, 2019 *** Sidewalls*** DIRECTED BY: Gustavo Taretto*** INTERPRETED BY Pilar López de Ayala, Inés Efron, and Carla Peterson
- ***MONDAY November 18th, 2019 *** The Secret in Their Eyes*** DIRECTED BY: Juan José Campanella *** INTERPRETED BY Ricardo Darín, Soledad Villamil, Guillermo Francella
- WE ARE BACK! *** MONDAY November 11th, 2019 *** Celebrating our 11th Anniversary & JJ’s Birthday! *** “Zama” DIRECTED BY: Lucrecia Martel *** The first in a series of Argentine films.
- Cinematiki will be temporarily closed for a few weeks.
- *** MONDAY October 7th, 2019 *** The Price of Everything *** DIRECTED BY Nathaniel Kahn*** INTERPRETED BY Jeff Koons, Paul Schimmel, and Larry Poons