Three Colors: Red (French: Trois couleurs: Rouge, Polish: Trzy kolory. Czerwony) is a 1994 film co-written, produced, and directed by Polish filmmaker Krzysztof Kieślowski. It is the final film of The Three Colors Trilogy, which examines the French Revolutionary ideals; it is preceded by Blue and White. Kieślowski had announced that this would be his final film, which proved true with the director’s sudden death in 1996. Red is about fraternity, which it examines by showing characters whose lives gradually become closely interconnected, with bonds forming between two characters who appear to have little in common.
- Monday April 23rd, 2018 *** Pan’s Labyrinth*** Directed by Guillermo del Toro *** interpreted by Ivana Baquero, Ariadna Gil and Sergi López
- Monday April 16th, 2018 *** Immortal Beloved*** Directed by Bernard Rose *** interpreted by Gary Oldman, Jeroen Krabbé and Isabella Rossellini
- Monday April 9th, 2018 *** Boogie Nights *** Directed by Paul Thomas Anderson *** interpreted by Mark Wahlberg, Julianne Moore, Burt Reynolds, Philip Seymour Hoffman, John C. Reilly, Ricky Jay
- Monday April 2nd, 2018 *** Capote *** Directed by Bennett Miller *** interpreted by Philip Seymour Hoffman, Clifton Collins Jr., Catherine Keener
- Monday March 26th, 2018 *** The Red Shoes *** Directed by Michael Powell, Emeric Pressburger *** interpreted by Anton Walbrook, Marius Goring, Moira Shearer