Three Colors: Red (French: Trois couleurs: Rouge, Polish: Trzy kolory. Czerwony) is a 1994 film co-written, produced, and directed by Polish filmmaker Krzysztof Kieślowski. It is the final film of The Three Colors Trilogy, which examines the French Revolutionary ideals; it is preceded by Blue and White. Kieślowski had announced that this would be his final film, which proved true with the director’s sudden death in 1996. Red is about fraternity, which it examines by showing characters whose lives gradually become closely interconnected, with bonds forming between two characters who appear to have little in common.
- Aloha Cinematikeros !!! …how are you doing ?…my hope for all of us is that in this imposed state of siege called quarentine we are learning on how to sharpen our best human and survival qualities !!!…this too shall pass and we’ll see each other on the other side of paradise !!! with love and Aloha…JJ….
- HEADS UP ! …FOR MONDAY MARCH 16, 2020…
- ***MONDAY March 16th, 2020 *** Loro*** DIRECTED BY: Paolo Sorrentino*** INTERPRETED BY: Toni Servillo, Elena Sofia Ricci and Riccardo Scamarcio
- ***MONDAY March 9th, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
- ***MONDAY March 2nd, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca