- Aloha Cinematikeros !!! …how are you doing ?…my hope for all of us is that in this imposed state of siege called quarentine we are learning on how to sharpen our best human and survival qualities !!!…this too shall pass and we’ll see each other on the other side of paradise !!! with love and Aloha…JJ….
- HEADS UP ! …FOR MONDAY MARCH 16, 2020…
- ***MONDAY March 16th, 2020 *** Loro*** DIRECTED BY: Paolo Sorrentino*** INTERPRETED BY: Toni Servillo, Elena Sofia Ricci and Riccardo Scamarcio
- ***MONDAY March 9th, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
- ***MONDAY March 2nd, 2020 *** The Best of Youth*** DIRECTED BY: Marco Tullio Giordana*** INTERPRETED BY: Luigi Lo Cascio, Alessio Boni and Jasmine Trinca
Category Archives: parody
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2017*****”SCENT OF A WOMAN”*****directed by MARTIN BREST*****interpreted by AL PACINO, CHRIS O’DONELL, PHILLIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN
**************** LAST MINUTE CHANGE *************** We will show the French version of “FLORENCE FOSTER JENKINS” titled ***”MARGUERITE” *** MONDAY, OCTOBER 10th, 2016 *** We will still get the Stephen Frears version with Meryl Streep when it becomes available.
Paris, 1920s. Marguerite Dumont is a wealthy woman, lover of the music and the opera. She loves to sing for her friends, although she’s not a good singer. Both her friends and her husband have kept her fantasy. The problem begins when she decides to perform in front of a real audience.
MONDAY, AUGUST 18, 2014 **** “THE PRODUCERS ” **** directed by MEL BROOKS with ZERO MOSTEL, GENE WILDER, DICK SHAWN ****
YES !!! YOU’ VE SEEN IT BEFORE !!???
BUT= WHERE AND WITH WHOM ???
AT THE CINEMATIKI YOU SEE THE FILM PROJECTED ONTO A BIG SCREEN= AS IT WAS INTENDED= AND YOU SHARE THE EXPERIENCE IN REAL TIME WITH FILM BUFFS WITH OTHER POINTS OF VIEW FROM YOUR OWN…
The film is set in a small town in France near the end of World War I. As the Imperial German Army retreats they booby trap the whole town to explode. The locals flee and, left to their own devices, a gaggle of cheerful lunatics escape the asylum and take over the town — thoroughly confusing the lone Scottish soldier who has been dispatched to defuse the bomb.