- *****WISHING ALL OF US HAPPY, LOVING, PEACEFUL HOLIDAYS*****WE’LL BE BACK MONDAY JANUARY 1st. 2018***** JJ & TS
- Monday December 11th, 2017 – Bread and Chocolate **** Directed by Franco Brusati *** interpreted by Nino Manfredi, Anna Karina, Paolo Turco
- Monday December 4th, 2017 – Moonlight **** Directed by Barry Jenkins *** interpreted by Mahershala Ali, Shariff Earp, Duan Sanderson
- Monday November 27, 2017 ***** “THE EXTERMINATING ANGEL” Directed by LUIS BUNUEL ***** interpreted by Silvia Pinal, Claudio Brook…
- Monday November 20th, 2017 “The Band’s Visit” Directed by Eran Kolirin, interpreted by Sasson Gabai, Ronit Elkabetz, Saleh Bakri
Category Archives: parody
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 25, 2017*****”SCENT OF A WOMAN”*****directed by MARTIN BREST*****interpreted by AL PACINO, CHRIS O’DONELL, PHILLIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN
last week we saw the original italian film from 1974, directed by Dino Risi and interpreted by Vittorio Gassman…let’s see what Hollywood, Martin Brest and Pacino did in the 90’s with this…?? politically incorrect character ???…
**************** LAST MINUTE CHANGE *************** We will show the French version of “FLORENCE FOSTER JENKINS” titled ***”MARGUERITE” *** MONDAY, OCTOBER 10th, 2016 *** We will still get the Stephen Frears version with Meryl Streep when it becomes available.
Paris, 1920s. Marguerite Dumont is a wealthy woman, lover of the music and the opera. She loves to sing for her friends, although she’s not a good singer. Both her friends and her husband have kept her fantasy. The problem begins when she decides to perform in front of a real audience.
MONDAY, AUGUST 18, 2014 **** “THE PRODUCERS ” **** directed by MEL BROOKS with ZERO MOSTEL, GENE WILDER, DICK SHAWN ****
YES !!! YOU’ VE SEEN IT BEFORE !!???
BUT= WHERE AND WITH WHOM ???
AT THE CINEMATIKI YOU SEE THE FILM PROJECTED ONTO A BIG SCREEN= AS IT WAS INTENDED= AND YOU SHARE THE EXPERIENCE IN REAL TIME WITH FILM BUFFS WITH OTHER POINTS OF VIEW FROM YOUR OWN…
The film is set in a small town in France near the end of World War I. As the Imperial German Army retreats they booby trap the whole town to explode. The locals flee and, left to their own devices, a gaggle of cheerful lunatics escape the asylum and take over the town — thoroughly confusing the lone Scottish soldier who has been dispatched to defuse the bomb.