One of the joys which films provide too rarely is the opportunity to see a literate script handled intelligently. “The Lion in Winter” triumphs at that difficult task; not since “A Man for All Seasons” have we had such capable handling of a story about ideas. But “The Lion in Winter” also functions at an emotional level, and is the better film. Roger Ebert
- ***MONDAY November 18th, 2019 *** The Secret in Their Eyes*** DIRECTED BY: Juan José Campanella *** INTERPRETED BY Ricardo Darín, Soledad Villamil, Guillermo Francella
- WE ARE BACK! *** MONDAY November 11th, 2019 *** Celebrating our 11th Anniversary & JJ’s Birthday! *** “Zama” DIRECTED BY: Lucrecia Martel *** The first in a series of Argentine films.
- Cinematiki will be temporarily closed for a few weeks.
- *** MONDAY October 7th, 2019 *** The Price of Everything *** DIRECTED BY Nathaniel Kahn*** INTERPRETED BY Jeff Koons, Paul Schimmel, and Larry Poons
- *** MONDAY September 30th, 2019 *** The Marriage of Maria Braun *** DIRECTED BY Rainer Werner Fassbinder*** INTERPRETED BY Hanna Schygulla, Klaus Löwitsch, Ivan Desny, and Gisela Uhlen