One of the joys which films provide too rarely is the opportunity to see a literate script handled intelligently. “The Lion in Winter” triumphs at that difficult task; not since “A Man for All Seasons” have we had such capable handling of a story about ideas. But “The Lion in Winter” also functions at an emotional level, and is the better film. Roger Ebert
- QUERIDOS CINEMATIKEROS…enjoy the summer…the CINEMATIKI will be dark until August 2018…JJ & TS
- Monday May 28th, 2018 *** “Man on Wire”*** Directed by James Marsh *** interpreted by Philippe Petit, Jean François Heckel and Jean-Louis Blondeau
- BILLY WILDER AT THE CINEMATIKI ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!
- Monday May 21st, 2018 *** “Double Indemnity”*** Directed by Billy Wilder *** interpreted by Fred MacMurray, Barbara Stanwyck and Edward G. Robinson
- Monday May 14th, 2018 *** “The Big Sleep”*** Directed by Howard Hawks *** interpreted by Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall and John Ridgely